The 18th Annual Limbs for Life Golf Tournament was scheduled for October 19th. After speaking with most of you and gathering your input, we have made the difficult decision to not hold the tournament this year. The impact of the current environment on you - our sponsors, partners and friends - is significant.
We utilized a survey model to capture specific data in making the decision. Although several would attempt to participate if we held the tournament, most would need to reduce the level of sponsorship. With the feedback provided, the committee determined it is not economically feasible to hold the Limbs for Life golf tournament this year.
We value our relationship with you and want to do what’s in the best interest of Limbs for Life and each one of you. We are so grateful for your support and participation through the years and we will return. In fact, we have reserved October 18, 2021 at Gaillardia for our next tournament date. Mark your calendar, plan for your participation, and join us then. We will look forward to it!
We are thinking of you, your families and employees during this time. We look forward to brighter days, on the golf course, and beyond. Please reach out if you have questions.
Many, many thanks for your understanding and support.
Donate a Prosthetic
Used prosthetic limbs are priceless to Limbs for Life! We utilize many component parts for repair and replacement of limbs.
The Holly & Doug Brooks Family Foundation LEGacy Room at Limbs for Life holds a wealth of parts and components to further serve amputees in need.
U.S. regulations restrict the use of some items, however we share various component parts with our international partners.
Learn more about our support for amputees in Ukraine.
Ready to donate a limb or prosthetic part? Please read our guidelines below.
These parts are in high demand
– Locking Liners
– Bulldog locks and pins
– Socks with holes, regular short size
– Lanyard adapters, kiss brand
– K3 Knees
– 3 prong adapters
– 10"+ pylons
– feet sizes 21-24
– Pyramids & foot bolts for SACH feet
– Used limbs from anywhere in the United States
– Accessories- UNUSED ONLY liners, socks, sleeves, etc.
– Pins from liners, misc. hardware and parts, feet, etc.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
– USED textile products (liners, socks, sleeves)
– New or used orthotics, corrective shoes or braces
– Durable medical equipment
– Medical supplies of any kind (including post-amputation bandages, limb protectors)
– View this HELPFUL VIDEO for further direction.
– Please pack items for shipping and send ground freight via USPS, UPS or FedEx.
– Your contribution of shipping charges is greatly appreciated as we do not pay for shipping of donated items.
– Your contribution may be tax deductible. Limbs for Life will provide documentation of the donation, but cannot assign value. Please discuss your donation with your prosthetic provider or tax adviser.
– Please include the in-kind donor form with your shipment or write your name, address and email on a piece of paper so we may acknowledge your contribution.
For further information regarding a donation, contact our office toll free at 1-888-235-5462 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may ship directly to:
Limbs for Life
9604 N May Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73120