18th Annual Golf Tournament
Our Golf Tournament will be held on October 18th, 2021 at Gaillardia Country Club.
Find more details here.
Matching Grant for Texas Amputees
Texas Amputees Need Your Help!
- In the U.S., 507 people lose a limb each day
- Each year, more than 6,000 Texans undergo amputation of a leg*
- Medicaid does not cover prosthetic care for Texans over age 17
- In the past two years, LFL has provided more financial assistance
for prosthetic care in Texas than in any other state
- 149 Texas Amputees applied to LFL for Financial Assistance
- 70 Texans received new limbs through Limbs for Life
- 30 more are in the process of getting new limbs
Your gift will be matched by the Carl and Marie Anderson Foundation.
We're on track to serve more amputees than ever in 2021 thanks to you! Join our Step-by-Step Giving program for an easy way to support amputees like Raquel who loves to dance and Zachary who loves to climb. Amputee potential is limb-itless!
We're sharing more amputee stories and ask YOU to share yours. Momentum is building in 2021 with new partners, an exciting $15,000 match and innovative ways to support amputees in need.
The GOOD news amidst a crazy year.
Many things were cancelled, but the needs of amputees and your generosity were not.
Our Fall newsletter features clients Benson, Greg and Chalyn, a shout out to one of our favorite prosthetists, a note about our new website, and more!
Our Spring newsletter features clients Janet and Quannah, event updates and announcements as well as a special note about our 25th Anniversary!
OSU Medical Student Partners with Limbs for Life
Our thanks to the Oklahoma State University Medical School and Samuel Shepard for their support in this Limb Collection Drive and Awareness Campaign to increase donations of used prosthetic limbs and parts to the Brooks Family LEGacy Room for distribution to others in need.